0. What is NooJ? High, Low
1. Installing NooJ High, Low
2. Simple queries: regular expressions and concordances High, Low
3. Complex queries: statistical analysis High, Low
4. Graph editor: single-graph grammar High, Low
5. Graph editor: structured grammar High, Low
6. The contract and the debugger High, Low
7. The dictionary: lexical entries High, Low
8. Morphology High, Low
9. Compiling a dictionary High, Low
10. Importing texts, building corpora High, Low
11. Automatic annotation of texts High, Low
12. Importing and exporting XML High, Low
Solomon Seminar at Jozef Stefan Institute - March, 2013
Marko Tadić (FFZG): "Recent developments in Language Technologies seen through META-NET"
Presentation of CESAR at IS-LT2012 in Ljubljana
- Marko Tadić (FFZG): "Language resources, tools and services in the CESAR project and META-* framework"
- Adam Przepiórkowski (IPIPAN): "Polish Language Resources and Tools: Towards Multilinguality"
Presentations on the META-FORUM 2011 hold in Budapest, Hungary (27/06/2011).
- Marko Tadic (FFZG): “The CESAR Project – enabling LRT for 70M+ Speakers” video
- Maciej Ogrodniczuk and Adam Przepiórkowski (IPIPAN): “Polish LRTs – CESAR's story” video
- Svetla Koeva (IBL): “Furthering LRT in Bulgaria” video
- Tamás Váradi (RILHAS): “Hungarian Language Technology – From Platform to Alliance” video
- Q/A - Discussion video
SlaviCorp2011, Dubrovnik, Croatia